Live with the freedom of abundant breathing spaces and ample room to move around at Kai Garden Residences, soon to rise in Mandaluyong. Kai Garden Residences was initially named Pontemira Residences.
Mandaluyong is strategically located at the heart of Metro Manila and at the center of major business districts. Makati, Ortigas, and BGC are easily accessible coming from Mandaluyong. It is also known as a “Tiger City” with its fast developing economic centers and has become an economic hub on its own, a bustling business and residential district. It is a fast-emerging city for residential and office hubs in Metro Manila. Mandaluyong is home to a number of residential complexes and condominiums, making it the heart of elegant condo living in Manila.
Location: Dansalan Street, Brgy. Malamig, Mandaluyong City
Completion Date: January 2023
Owner/Developer: DMCI – PDI
HLURB LTS No. 33388
1. Modern In-City Living
Modern living at its best, Kai Garden Residences located in close proximity to major business and commercial centers of Makati, Ortigas and the Bonifacio Global City. Strategically situated in the vicinity of malls, schools, hospitals and government offices, DMCI Homes’ residential communities make living hassle-free and convenient. DMCI Homes residential communities are easily accessible also public transportation.
2. Medium Density Development
Built to contain only a limited number of housing units to accommodate residents, all DMCI Homes communities are exclusive. The medium-rise condominium buildings have single loaded corridors that open up to a garden space or an atrium instead of a neighboring door. This feature allows in the unobstructed entry of natural lighting, constant ventilation and optimum privacy. All DMCI Homes communities are also designed to maintain a 60:40 footprint-to-building space ratio that leaves ample room for gardens and more open areas.
3. Resort Living
DMCI Homes communities are equipped with complete resort amenities that include:
- Clubhouse with function rooms, bar, KTV room and view deck
- Adult and kiddie resort type swimming pools
- Basketball and badminton courts
- Well-landscaped open areas, parks and playground
- Jogging and biking paths
4. Theme Development
DMCI Homes residential communities are created with distinct architectural design concepts that show first class development features. Choose from Asian, Mediterranean, Modern Contemporary styled communities.
5. Worry Free Living
A Property Management Group composed of seasoned professionals handles the upkeep of DMCI Homes developments and as well as the day-to-day concerns of its homeowners. Among other things, the group is tasked to oversee:
- Initial orientation for condominium owner upon turnover:
- Assistance for application on basic utilities such as telephone and Meralco power. Owner does not have to go to the agency branches. PMO will be the one to forward documents to the respective agency.
- Maintenance and assistance on minor works – installation of A/C and curtains, clogged drains, etc.
- Serves as information center for the project e.g., information on units, and important areas in the vicinity.
- Assistance on transactions concerning the developer including follow up of documents
- Community events such as sports fests, family day, Halloween treats, Christmas party, etc.
- Modern-day facilities that are standard features in the developments:
- 24-hour security service
- Gated entrance and perimeter fence
- Overhead water tank, deep well and underground cistern
- Covered bridge way connecting residential building to car park
- Individual drying area at the roof deck
- Provision for CATV and telephone lines
6. Quality Workmanship
Expect efficient floor plans and high-quality structures with first-rate construction techniques in the development of all DMCI Homes projects owing to its mother company’s (DMCI) 50-year commendable track record in the construction industry. DMCI Homes also provides one (1) year-quality warranty that covers repairs , free of charge, on any workmanship defects of the unit.Fast and reliable, the company’s construction of the residential buildings and turnover of units are within 6 to 12 months only.
7. Ready for Occupancy and Move-in Policy (Just like RENT-TO-OWN)
For as low as 10% down payment for mid-rise or 20% downpayment for high rise (lowest required DP to move-in, no conditions attached, no gimmick), a homebuyer may immediately move in to his or her unit and enjoy the privileges of living in a DMCI Homes residential community, provided his or her unit is completed. Without the long wait, take pleasure in a resort living ambience right within your own backyard, or realize your condo unit’s earning potential sooner than you expected.